Saturday, April 26, 2008

Eek & Ed


I'm working on a new children's book, Eek & Ed. Eek is mouse, Ed is a ground squirrel living near a country church. His friend is Eek, a shy mouse finds a comfy new home inside the church in the dining room wall and a new friend, Ed. Eek's afraid of a monster in the church, a giant vacuum sweeper. Ed helps Eek find his way in a new place. Fran Mink wrote to me, "I love to write. It's a desire of mine to have a book published. I've written a lot of articles for the paper, but never a book. How do I go about doing this?" She's a retired clerk from Lizemores, West Virginia. I've found an artist who fits our book, Tim Harmon, who has agreed to draw our characters. So, off we go. Her book will be 16 pages with a color cover. I get to be rainmaker for one day when her book comes out. contact us if you'd like a copy of Eek & Ed at ucan.publish@gmail.com.

No comments: